You are kindly asked to respect the following rules and obligations to guarantee a safe and good stay of the Water City’s visitors.
Visitors to the Atlantis Water City are obliged to respect the following:
- wearing swimming suits,
- using water nappies for children aged 3 and under,
- parents accompanying children aged 7 years and under.
Visitors to the Atlantis Water City are not allowed to:
- smoke in other areas than those specifically intended for that purpose,
- jump into the water,
- dive, swim under water (except in the case of organized and preliminarily announced diving course),
- play with a ball or other objects in swimming pools or on the pool platforms,
- run on the pool platforms or any other Atlantis Water City surfaces,
- struggle with, throw or push swimmers into the water,
- create trouble or disturb other visitors,
- bring glass or braking objects inside the Atlantis Water City,
- bring food and drinks in the Atlantis Water City,
- enjoy food on the pool platform,
- pollute water and by-pool surfaces,
- make noise,
- other actions that are indicated by the Atlantis Water City staff to endanger the health, safety and wellbeing of visitors.
We are looking forward to any suggestions, remarks as well as praises contributing to a better quality of the Atlantis Water City services. The guest book is available at the reception desk; however, you can also send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.